Friday, March 25, 2011

real talk~

today, I can't sleep at all. I've been wondering, when will she on9, chat with me, n fill my night. I truly miss her. I miss all the times when we were together, miss her smiles, miss her laughters, her clumsiness, everything i missed! I regret that, when she on9, I went out that time, just to get a reload card, so i can call her. But, I got nothing in returns, just regret, that I'm not there when she contacted me, I'm not there, and I don't know whether that time she needs someone to talk to or anything. I promised her before, I will be everything she ever needed. Bestfriend, Boyfriend, Teacher, Prince Charming, in fact, everything! but, as day passed by, I think, I'm not capable of doing all of that at the same time. Now, my time, everything about me, I need to focus on studying. I wish she knows what I'm thinking, I wish she knows how much I love her, I wish she knows that even if tomorrow never comes. The clock is keep on ticking, I'm still waiting for her, whatever it is that I have to face, let it be. All I know is, she has to be here with me! She has to fill my loneliness, emptiness, and sickness. She is the only cure for everything.

Regards,
MM

No comments:

Post a Comment