Monday, March 14, 2011

~Wunsch~

well, things get better each day i guess.. got a mathematic test today.. it was not really perfect.. just that, certain questions, i forgot the way to solve it. clearly, got sooo much to study again!hehe.. i still remember that before this, whenever i can't really answer a question, depressed, and so stressed out, there was always someone to back me up. pick me up when i fall, heal my wounds when i'm hurt, but most of all, always be my companion. apart from my mom, my girl is the only one to do those things to me. God, I really missed them! If only they are here right by my side, I will never leave them. Now I know the feeling of being lonely, without the person we loved the most. I've had suffered from many things in the past. But not a single thing can be compared to this pain. But it's ok. I will only be here for the next 5 years. hopefully, i can finish me studies in time. so that i can start to feel the love all around me again. right now, I'm just a dead man, walking around with nowhere to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment