Sunday, March 13, 2011

~some jerk~

Some might say that i am one of those kids who is lack of attention during childhood. Nevermind, I am who I am. And nothing can change that! And my mom is proud of me, because of who i am. She gave me all the attention I need while i was growing up. Now, I'm already a grown up adults. I have to make decision of my own, and make everything in my life on my own. can never blame anyone on whatever faulty i made. It's just me the one who to be blame. Well, that's not the main purpose of writing this blog this time.
I am actually really frustrated now. I know that my family, love and friends are ok. But, my life here is suck with one of my fucking friend. I personally think that he is the most fucked up person i have ever known! wait, who the hell is he actually? why he like to act like he is the goddess of everything? YOU'RE JUST LIKE US IDIOT! You're nothing better than us. Ok, fine, God granted you with a genius brain. But, that won't make you better than any of us. Deep inside, you're the boy, who didn't have enough love nor attention from your parent. Dude, you fucked me up here dude. I just, I promise myself, you will never be one of my friends. you'll be just an outsider. I don't know you. Let me tell you one thing. Whatever the God granted you with His graciousness in this very world, it won't last long dude. Someday, somewhen, God will take it all away from you. and when that day come, you will feel, how the world actually is. It's not a place for u only. It's a place for everyone else! That time, I don't know whether there will be someone who have a pity on you or not. Because right now, you truly are a jerk! A BLOODY JERK! so they may say! well2 stranger, let's see afterwards k?

No comments:

Post a Comment