Sunday, April 3, 2011

~memoirs~

There are things in this world that just can't be replaced by others, everyone has their own valuables, so do I. As I said before, I valued friendship n family the most. And they are things that I can't replace with no other. Back in high school, I let my self create loads of memories with my friends. Most of them are not really appropriate for us, but they are my sweet memories with my friends. One thing I remembered the most, is that, just before our SPM exams, I stayed in hostel for a couple days. Those are the glorious days of my life. Did many bad things with my friends, but the only thing that was caught is we pranked girls from our class. It was a stupid thing to do actually, but we enjoyed it! collecting frogs after midnight, put them in a gift box, wrapped them nicely, and final step: put them on the girl's tables. Next day, girls from our class cried because of that, and I was their target, I don't know how they could say that, but yeah, I'm bad!haha.. And that day, the whole day, I and my bestie budd: Khairul, were grounded in teacher's room.. even the principal came and talked to us, told us many things like: you are still young, you have to get a grip of yourself, be a better man, be a leader, blah, blah n blah... we were just laughing that time. we enjoyed being tortured by the teachers. we even asked for more.. teachers really mad at us that time.. Now, whenever I contacted a teacher, the only story about me that they still remember, is that story. And they always said, school is never the same without you guys.. well, high school is just one chapter of life. And that time, I tried so hard just to destroy the school! Teachers, friends, no matter how hard i tried, they never really care about it.. they just said: naughty kid, trying to create troubles.. Now, I wish I had more time at school, experience everything all over again, be a LEGEND!haha..
GUYS,TEACHERS, sorry for troubling you all with my stupidity! Sumimasen!

No comments:

Post a Comment