Sunday, February 27, 2011

~Dipshit~

some might say that they do believe in Happiness and luck. Most of them, it's just a dream. And as we already know, not all dreams will become reality someday. In most cases, not a single dream becomes reality. what is my beliefs? I don't quite sure about it. But, as far as I'm concerned, it matters not what we planned, what we wanted, what we dreamed of, it will only be achieved if the FATE is on our side. No matter how hard we try to capture the dream, if we are not meant to be in that dream, we can never achieve it. Since I was a little kid, the only dream that I managed to get is only being loved by someone who I really love. But then, now I have to suffer the pain of losing it. All the things, loves, feelings, happiness that i dreamed of before, I can only feel it for a little while. It didn't last long. Now, I wish that I have the power to control the time. I wanna do it, feel it again. I used to sing a happy song, composed many songs, but that was only when I'm with her. Without her, nothing seems real to me. I lost the melody to my music. Now, I'm pretty much like Mister Vampire. He doesn't want to hurt anybody, he just wants to be friends with everyone, feels the love in his life, and feel the happiness. But, others won't give it to him. They all think that he doesn't deserve the Love. Well, love is not a thing that you can play with. Once you feel it, you have to grab hold of it, and never ever let it go. Who cares about the future? Just try it as long as you can. When it is not the perfect one for you, the time will come, where you will have to let it go. And that is what a life is. Taking chances without concerning about the consequences. You will be satisfied with what you have, if you take full enjoyment or excitement while you still have it.
Well then, better luck next time. Gambate des!

No comments:

Post a Comment